Stickers can be very effective and interesting for various occasion decorative use. Stickers so called “wallpaper”, this varieties vinyl stickers can be in many different shapes, colors and size, can be apply almost everywhere – make sure it’s a flat surface ; ) , from ceiling to the tile floor, from living room to kitchen , shelves, windows, doors and even stairs. Easy installation and maintain, no messy application and removal.
1. Where can I apply the sticker ?
– You may apply on any smooth and clean surface.
2. Can I apply the stickers on the inside at the window ?
– You may request stickers reversed, but we do not recommend to apply stickers directly onto the tint, it may be difficult to see the stickers from the outside
3. Can I wash my car after stickers installation
– Wait for 2-3 days and you may wash as usual, best to avoid high pressure wash and be careful on the edges of the stickers
4. Can I remove the stickers ?
– Yes you can remove the stickers gently after slightly heated using hairdryer.
5. Can I reuse the stickers ?
– No, you can’t reuse the stickers after removal.
6. How do I remove air bubble ?
– Tiny bubbles will simply disappear after a week or 2, let the vehicle sit in the sun may speed up the process. If the bubble still remaining, you may use a pin to poke and use finger to push out the air.
7. How much does the stickers cost?
– Custom stickers are made to your size specification, we don’t know until we know the size you would like. Custom drawing, quantity, amount of work involved and how many color you use are also factored into the price.