Stickers can come in all sorts of types, shapes, sizes and colors as we always mentioned. It’s durable and can apply indoor and outdoor on various public displays and definitely affordable and suitabe for many different advertising and marketing purpose such as labels, barcode, contact information, product details, badges and many more. Suitable for all levels of business, no matter you are operate a small, medium or big company, stickers is always a very useful tool to promote your business and products.
1. Where can I apply the sticker ?
– You may apply on any smooth and clean surface.
2. Can I apply the stickers on the inside at the window ?
– You may request stickers reversed, but we do not recommend to apply stickers directly onto the tint, it may be difficult to see the stickers from the outside
3. Can I wash my car after stickers installation
– Wait for 2-3 days and you may wash as usual, best to avoid high pressure wash and be careful on the edges of the stickers
4. Can I remove the stickers ?
– Yes you can remove the stickers gently after slightly heated using hairdryer.
5. Can I reuse the stickers ?
– No, you can’t reuse the stickers after removal.
6. How do I remove air bubble ?
– Tiny bubbles will simply disappear after a week or 2, let the vehicle sit in the sun may speed up the process. If the bubble still remaining, you may use a pin to poke and use finger to push out the air.
7. How much does the stickers cost?
– Custom stickers are made to your size specification, we don’t know until we know the size you would like. Custom drawing, quantity, amount of work involved and how many color you use are also factored into the price.
Get a FREE quotation now! Send us your details and our team will contact you.